Monday, December 20, 2010

Reading and other silly moments

It's been a while since I've updated.  Here are some gems of late:

Tonight, while reading Ecclesiastes picture book, Anders was reading "a time to get, and a time to lose... just like the Vikings are losing?!"

Yesterday: "I'm playing Star Wars and Titanic at the same time!  Sometimes I have a gun, and sometimes the ship is going down!"

Yesterday: "I set up a really great company upstairs with my Legos.  It has a plank on the roof that workers have to walk if they are being bad workers and they jump into the moat.  The moat has sharks."

Yesterday, I was sick: "Mom, since you're sick, I know what I can get for you!"
Me: "An ice pack? Because I don't really need an ice pack."
Anders: "No.  A hug and a kiss!" (he hugs and kisses me) "There! you always need a hug and a kiss to feel better when you're sick!"

No comments:

Post a Comment